Joel G. Block
Joel G. Block, Disruption Futurist
Stop Hustling Gigs & Start Building a Business!
Monday, March 15, 6p - 8p ET
VIRTUAL Chapter meeting
Not many businesses are more exciting than the speaking business yet there are so many reasons why a successful career in speaking is tough to achieve. For example, in addition to becoming a great speaker, with tons of high-quality content delivered in a compelling manner, we have to get clients, make sure they pay, manage our businesses, and empty the trash in our offices! From menial to complex tasks, the volume of activity required for a solopreneur to be successful can be overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be.
Your takeaways from this program will include exposure to ideas and approaches that will help you catapult your speaking career in ways that you cannot imagine. For example, Joel will share:
1. How to convey your message fast – while avoiding the pitfalls that sink 99% of your competitors;
2. His formula to develop many streams of revenue from your core business strategy;
3. The 3 magic words will change the trajectory of your business and career;
4. A way of looking at a business that is so simple, it will make your day-to-day tasks obvious and crystal clear;
5. 7 critical questions to ask that will make your business bullet-proof yet ready for growth; and
6. The single strategy Joel uses every day that he credits for much of his success.
And to make sure we have some fun, every attendee will leave the program with a valuable, gift from Joel.
Bring your friends and colleagues to this one-of-a-kind event. RSVP early.
Joel’s a futurist and longtime venture capitalist/hedge fund manager (gobbledygook for the professional investor) who lives in a Shark Tank world like on TV. Since selling his publishing company to a Fortune 500, Joel’s keynotes expose Wall Street insights and the inside track on high-velocity innovation for better, faster, and smarter profits - empowering business executives and their teams to “Disrupt Their Competitors’ Future”.
Joel is on NSA’s board of directors and is an immediate past co-chair of the elite Million Dollar Speakers Group.
Watch Joel's Video